What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
The simple guide to hand making tournament quality wooden lures
- Learn the comprehensive guide to using one of the most technical styles of lure, broken down intosimple techniques that work with your home made jerkbaits as well as with bought ones
- Learn a simple, yet detailed instructions with step by step photos and diagrams covering all styles ofcrankbaits, topwater, stick baits and even swimbaits
- Know the basic guide that will take the frustration out of airbrushing and helpturn your wooden lures from ordinary to extraordinary
- Discover the step by step instructions for making 12 brilliant custom crankbaitsthat will put fish in your bag
- Find out how to build a home made system for holding and rotating lures during painting anddrying
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Make Your Own Fishing Lures: Wooden Lures scores 72.36/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.woodenlureworkshop.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: woodenlureworkshop.com you’ll also be taken through to woodenlureworkshop.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)